One Stop Shop
How does the investSA One Stop Shop work?
An investor can make an appointment, meet a government representative and be guided by the representative through the process of setting up a business. The One Stop Shop simply administrative procedures for issuing business approvals, permits and licences and thereby remove bottlenecks that investors may face in establishing and running businesses.
One Stop Shop Services
InvestSA and strategic provincial partners provide an integrated service to investors that:
- Facilitates the entire investment value chain
- Provides specialist advisory services to investors
- Coordinates effectively across various line departments
- Communicates all services to current and potential investors
- Acts as the facilitation window of clearance of registration, licensing and permits
- Facilitates the provision of information and support on available investor schemes
- Coordinates the regulatory reform/roadmap process in South Africa and improve the investment climate.
Intergovernmental coordination and facilitation service:
- Company registration and Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) services
- Business permits and Visa Facilitation Service
- Facilitation with Unemployment Insurance Fund and Compensation Fund
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Facilitation with the South African Revenue Services (SARS) and Customs
- Facilitation with Mining Permits
- Facilitation with NRCS, ITAC and SABS
- Municipal facilitation
- Incentive facilitation
- Facilitation with land zoning and transfers
- Investment promotion and international investment missions.
Provincial One Stop Shop
We are the Official Tourism & Trade, Investment Promotion Agency for Cape Town and the Western Cape. Our divisions include Tourism, Trade, Investment Promotion, Research, Film & Media and the Convention Bureau. We are a region of unlimited potential and this translates into unlimited opportunity.
Trade & Investment KwaZulu-Natal (TiKZN) is. a South African trade and inward investment promotion agency, established to promote the the province of KwaZulu-Natal as an investment destination and to facilitate trade by assisting local companies' access to international markets.
As a Centre, we coordinate business to business match making between local and foreign businesses. The Gauteng Investment Centre is South Africa's first One Stop Shop (OSS) for international investors and established local business where essential government information and services can be accessed from a single platform.